Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can you say Snow Day?

When you were little/in high school there was that one faithful day during the winter months that truly bestowed happiness in your little heart. The reason it brought so much joy to your still sleep encrusted eyes was solely based on its spontaneous relief from daily duties. This day was known as the SNOW DAY. 

Today, I awoke at a usual time 6:00 am and began my usual cleansing/dressing rituals until THE phone call occurred, could it be true? 
Work cancelled? 
I don't need to report in on this Wednesday June, 11th, 2008? 

TRUF (and yes i used an F ... it was for emphasis). This is the nine to fivers version of a Snow Day and by goodness gracious (used it for Skittles) I will indulge in a sleep in and a chance to get my life together! 


Sooo ENJOY THIS DAY (the faux snow day) 

3 comments:

Fatty McFats said...

how and why the hell do you not have to come in?

on nel line said...

fatty mcfats dreams about team carpool

Fatty McFats said...

id kill myself before doing that.