Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CHUCK NORRIS says .....

goooodmorning y'all,

you know its a good morning when you need to hit up Starbucks for both a Grande iced coffee and a Venti americano (with rum, hold the whiskey?? i said with ROOM, hold the WHIPPED CREAM!! -- that's a story for another day)


But here I am, sufficiently caffeinated and ALREADY procrastinating. I was performing my daily current events ritual aka hitting up msn.com and came across a pretty toe tickling article stating the top 10 Imaginative Excuses for Coming in Late to work.


As funny as they are (see below) I have a hunch that we, TC and friends, can come up with some other rather knee-slapping-tacular excuses.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WITH WHAT YOU THINK YOUR BEST/RIDICULOUS EXCUSE WOULD BE.



MSN.com says:

1. While rowing across the river to work, I got lost in the fog.

2. Someone stole all my daffodils.

3. I had to go audition for American Idol.

4. My ex-husband stole my car so I couldn't drive to work.

5. My route to work was shut down by a presidential motorcade.

6. I have transient amnesia and couldn't remember my job.

7. I was indicted for securities fraud this morning.

8. The line was too long at Starbucks.

9. I was trying to get my gun back from the police.

10. I didn't have money for gas because all of the pawnshops were closed.





12 comments:

on nel line said...

i went to cavs last night

Nah Dude said...

i went to cavs this morning

on nel line said...

h. woodland followed me home so i just kept walking until now

Absurd said...

There was a fire alarm in my building and I had to save my Something About Mary DVD

Nah Dude said...

I was setting Absurd's building on fire.

Flimsey Goods said...

skittles was MIA ...

on nel line said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
on nel line said...

something about mary is a great movie!!! i just didn't want to see it go :(

on nel line said...

my car pool left me without even calling so i had to find some random dude to drive me

Flimsey Goods said...

thats not even true

Fatty McFats said...

way to stick together TC.

....the beginning to the end of TC.

Gramps said...

I was the first and last human being to eat Surf Clam